Who Should Attend: Newly appointed leaders and managers; College graduates
Program Description: This program explores current leadership theory and practice. Emphasis is on both understanding and developing effective leadership approaches for contemporary work environments.
- Create awareness that leadership is a science that can be taught.
- Create awareness that leadership and management are not the same.
- Develop leadership skill and ability.
- Recognize the traits of good leaders.
- Importance of organizational development.
- Importance of organizational change.