You may face many important deadlines. You should always have certain “tools” that you utilize to stay on task and meet those deadlines. Below is a list of tools that will help you accomplish your best results and meet those deadlines.
- Set up a “to do” list with dates at least five days prior to your due date.
– Make a list of each task.
– Set up daily reminders for each task.
- Put each task in order of urgency if more than one task falls on any particular date. Again, set up daily reminders for each of these tasks.
- Make sure that you have all your documents required for each task at least five days prior to the due date.
- Make a check list of the steps that you need to follow to complete each task.
Once you follow these simple steps – you are set up for success!